Landscapeplus is a one-stop-shop; selling garden lighting, irrigation, pond products, structural wiring and tools.
We sell professional products at trade prices to Landscape Contractors, Designers, Electricians, Architects and Developers and its because Landscapeplus is strictly trade only, that we can provide a great choice and keep our prices so low.
So if you are a homeowner, then by all means feel free to browse our fabulous product range and even add them to your favourites and then give your local landscape professional a call.
The all new, Landscapeplus website is a game changer. It is user-friendly, quick to use and full of products, ideas and suggestions to help you grow your business. Use your personal desktop to research product, design your systems and purchase everything you need.
- Use and enjoy your own personal desktop
- See the whole of our product range
- Plan your jobs
- Create quotes for your customers
- Track your orders
- Review all your past orders
- See our new product as soon as it is released
- Take advantage of our special offers
- Book yourself onto our FREE Skills Workshops
198 Page Trade Catalogue
- Landscapeplus has been supplying landscape professionals, garden designers, landscapers, electricians, landscape architects, specialist contractors, architects and developers for over a decade.
- We supply over 2,500 products and systems around the UK, overnight to help our customers build their businesses and make their customers happy.
- To make it as straightforward as possible we have our brand new website and our famous, pink 192 page trade catalogue to help our customers get what they need.
- To save you time, we focus on researching, testing and selecting the right product for you to use in your customers’ gardens so that you don’t have to.
- And if you’ve ever got a problem, then we are always at the end of the phone and happy to help.
"For many years Landscapeplus have gone out of their way to help us navigate through the mysterious world of lighting, allowing us to specify the ideal fittings for every project and keeping us right up to date with the latest products and technologies."
Andy Sturgeon - Landscape and Garden Designer
"I would just like to say a big thank you for all the help you and your team at Landscapeplus have given us over the years.The service you provide to landscapers is so valuable on all fronts, but especially in terms of advice, cost and service, which is exceptional."
With many thanks - Dan Flynn - Garden Link Director
"Landscapeplus is a first class company. The customer service, reliabilty and advice mean that we have used Landscapeplus as our first choice in lighting and irrigation supplies for over seven years"
Ed, Claire and team - Belderbos Landscapes Limited
"I am writing to thank you and your team for the excellent service you provide. The dedication, and product knowledge of everyone at Landscapeplus makes working with them a delight."
Peter Langton - Hillier Landscapes
"Landscapeplus have provided us with a superb service over the past few years. They give a quality service with a wide range of products, delivered with speed & reliability."
Mark Draper - Graduate Gardeners
Landscapeplus Glass Path Light
Oase Product Video Compilation
- The NEW 2016/17 Landscapeplus Catalogue is out now, call us
- An irrigation system greatly reduces 1st season plant losses
- If you build a pond, don't be tempted to skimp on filtration
- Fitting LED lighting is quick, simple & profitable, try it
- Let us help you grow your business, call 01666 577577
- Everything for your gardens - irrigation, lighting, ponds...
- We've made LED lighting easy for you to select and install
- Good lighting makes the most of your garden as nights darken
- 2mm galvanised Gripple is perfect for supporting climbers
Posted 17/05/2016 17:12:27
Chelsea Flower Show is upon us again
As usual, we'll be in and out of the showground during the build up to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2016. We have a van going up most days to drop off all sorts of products including pond pumps, filtration, irrigation, hoses & reels, garden lighting and not forgetting all the consumables like gloves, rubble bags, line marker, gaffa tape and even pencils.
So if you're working up there and need some kit, just give us a call and we'll sort you out in a jiffy.
- If you need Spot lights, Spike spots or Wall lights then Landscapeplus is for you. If you need Tree lights, String lights, Fairy lights or Deck lights then you’ve come to the right place. Twig lights, Bollard lights, Pole lights & Tier lights – no problem. We supply Pond lights, Underwater lights & Swimming Pool lights together with Eyelid steplights, Lawn lights, Pillar lights & Eurospot fittings. We even have a Mouse light.
- If you need to uplight, downlight, floodlight, pathlight, moonlight or steplight then Landscapeplus can help.
- If you need polyamide, powder coated aluminium, copper or 316, marine grade, stainless steel garden lights then see our full range.
- We can provide coloured or warm white LED, halogen and metal halide fittings, mains and low voltage landscape lighting. Buy our fully potted, IP67 rated transformers with thermal safety switch for low-voltage lighting. You can even come to us for your spare bulbs; Dichroic, MR16, MR11, GU10, G4, AR1-11, G9.
- Landscapeplus provides rainwater harvesting products including tanks, mains water top-ups and tun dishes with Rainsaver, Graf, Marley Waterloc and Aco Hex Drain products.
- Use our range of Plumb Your Garden standpipe products, tank & pump sets and MDPE (Polypipe) fittings to supply your irrigation system.
- Control your watering system with Claber Video 2 control pack, Claber Duplo or with a solenoid valve, mains controller by Hunter, Toro or Nelson and a rain sensor.
- Apply the water using LDPE compensating dripline (Techline), Adjustable drippers, Micro-drip, Micro-sprinkler, Mini-sprinkler, MP rotator, or gear-drive Pop-up sprinkler.
- Make if easy for your customer by providing a twin-tap or triple-tap attached to a hosepipe, hose reel or hose trolley and spray gun or lance.
- If you need a water feature then we make it easy with Oase Aquarius fountain pumps and kits – choose between a bubbler, spray or bell fountain kit and then illuminate it with Lunaqua or Amphibious lights.
- If you need something bigger then try a floating Oase Pond Jet or something from the Oase Commercial range.
- For something spectacular, try the Oase Water Trio or Quintet or Jumping Jet Rainbow Star systems.
- For waterfalls and watercourses you need Oase Aquarius, Aquamax or Blagdon Midipond and use with a Ubbink Niagara waterfall blade.
- Filter the water with an Oase Aquamax or Promax filter pump or try an Oase Clear Water system, a Filtomatic or an OxyTex Aeration set. Choose a Filtoclear pressurised filter or for a bigger pond use an Oase Biotec, BIOsys, ProfiClear or PROFIsys system with a SwimSkim or BIOsys skimmer.
- On a grand scale, Otterbine Aerating Fountains will keep lakes clear.
- We’ve got everything else you need: Firestone rubber pond liner, PVC liner and EPDM (Butyl) rubber liner, protective fleece underlay, spiral hoses, hose clips, hose connectors, wall transitions, cable lead-outs, underwater cable connectors, Bondaflex and G4 sealer, covernets and Pondovacs…
- Well installed structural wiring is an investment in a garden’s infrastructure so make sure you buy the right products.
- Try our Wire Your Garden kits controlled which include (SWA) steel wired armoured cable, Protek RCD/MCB in an enclosure, electrical warning tape and IP65 rated junction boxes.
- Switch the garden with a Light Symphony or Wisebox remote control, wireless switch, Touch-screen and wireless PIR system or for security, use the Steinel security lighting system with motion sensor and dusk sensor.
- Buy everything else from one place: teflon cable, rubber cable, cable connectors, cable glands, clips, fixings, draw tapes, conduit, outdoor sockets and heat shrink.
- Don’t forget the specialist tools to make it easier and quicker for you to fit: holesaws, masonry drills, diamond core drills, cable strippers, crimping tools, trenching shovels, circuit breakers and don’t forget a cable-drum stand - no-one regrets buying a cable-drum stand
New Customer Registration
Landscapeplus only sells to the trade; we get the biggest discounts and pass them on to our customers to help them grow their businesses. If you want to benefit from PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT at BEST TRADE PRICES then register here as a Trade Customer.
Registration Request Submitted
Thank you for your request for a Trade Account with Landscapeplus. We will review your details and contact you shortly.